Marketing your property 'For Rent'
Leasing your property
- All information and references provided by tenancy applicants will be verified by us
- Unless you instruct otherwise, all potentially suitable tenancy applications will be referred to you for a decision
- We monitor arrears on a daily basis & adhere to our Zero Tolerance Rent Arrears Policy
- Should termination of the tenancy be necessary, we will keep you informed throughout the legal process.
- All monies held in our Trust Account will be deposited into your nominated bank account on the last day of each month (unless it falls on a weekend or public holiday)
Repairs and maintenance
- We will attend to any 'urgent' repair requests as per the Residential Tenancy Act
- We will contact you prior to organising any 'non urgent' repairs requests from the tenant
- All reasonable steps will be taken to obtain the best pricing for your repairs and maintenance
- We will attend to payment of all tax invoices received for repairs & maintenance unless directed otherwise by you
- We will conduct an initial inspection following the commencement of a new tenancy at approximately 6-8 weeks after the commencement of the new Tenancy Agreement and provide you with a written report
- We will conduct routine inspections every 6 months and provide you with a written report
- On receipt of a tenant vacating notice we will:
- Advise you by phone, letter or email
- Confirm the details in writing to both you and the tenant
- List the property on our website & put the agreed advertising plan into effect
- Prepare all necessary vacating documentation
- Arrange access for viewings by prospective tenants.
- After the tenant vacates the property:
- Process the tenant's bond refund as soon as possible
- If deductions from the rental bond are considered necessary, full details will be provided to both you and the tenant.
Property disbursements and end of month statements
- All agreed property disbursements will be paid on your behalf prior to the due date (subject to the availability of funds).
- We will provide you with an accurate annual income and expenditure Statement within thirty (30) days of the end of the financial year
Documentation and correspondence
- We will provide all documentation in clear and concise English.
- We will ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete