Set in a tree lined Street, 29 Oxford Road is presented to the market for genuine sale. The owners have done a magnificent job adding some modern touch's to this beautiful period home.
- from the moment you enter this home the feeling of space and natural light is abundant. 3 large bedrooms greet you at the front of the home with all the living towards the rear of the property
- the lounge room opens onto the Southern verandah has a slow combustion wood fire and reverse cycle split system a/c for year round temperature control
- the large open plan kitchen with attached dining room has recently been renovated bringing a modern touch to this beautiful period home.
- a modern bathroom recently renovated also keeping inline with the style of this family home
- large family room opening onto the rear timber alfresco area provides a great practical living area off the kitchen and flowing to the landscaped gardens
- the timber alfresco dining area overlooks the landscaped surrounds with established shade trees giving plenty of shelter for our warm summer months
- a separate garage / utility shed to the rear of the property with side access from the street will appeal to the handy man
A well presented and maintained period home in a sort after location. For further information contact Angus Patterson 0427 443 250 or visit www.maccalluminglis.com.au