Located on the outskirts of Parkville via Scone, "Hampshire Park" is offered to the market for genuine sale with the current owner retiring to Scone.
- Large hay shed with workshop and a 1 stand shearing shed complete with overhead equipment and sheep pens. There is a set of large solar panels located on the hay shed.
- Divided into 5 paddocks
- Steel set of stockyards and loading ramp
- Water for the property is via a large dam, an equipped bore and storage tanks off the house and shedding providing fresh water to the home
- The home consists of 3 large double bedrooms, master with fitted robes. The kitchen (renovated 7 years ago), sitting area and dining area are all heated via a beautiful modern slow combustion wood fire. The home is also serviced by reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
- The southern verandah has been enclosed giving a beautiful sun-room leading to the large bathroom.
- The western verandah has been enclosed now housing a large office and another room off the main bedroom that would easily be converted to an ensuite and walk in robe (approx 8ft x 14ft)
- There is an additional bathroom in the outside laundry
A lovely lifestyle block with flat gently sloping land in close proximity to Scone with great infrastructure.