- First time offered in 22 years, "Rutherwood" offers a productive and private 103 acres (41.97ha) of soft & productive creek flats fronting Dry Creek, gently rising onto a ridge, only 20mins north of Scone on Dry Creek rd in the Upper Hunter Valley.
- The property adjoins Willow Park Thoroughbred Farm.
- The homestead is an outstanding Darryl Rossington built 5 br timber home, (main with ensuite & WIR), formal dining room, family room, 2nd bathroom & 3 toilets. The kitchen has a 900mm gas/electric Ilve oven, SMEG dishwasher & large pantry. The home has polished hardwood timber floors throughout, ducted A/C & ceiling fans in all bedrooms with fully insulated walls & ceilings.
-The garden is landscaped with mature trees making for a private garden setting and is also is complemented by an in ground 12m pool with a pool house & pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
-Infrastructure on the property includes steel cattle yards, 16m x 12m lock up shed with concrete floor, 3 phase power & a 4 car carport.
- Many fruit trees which include; almond, apple, apricot, both white and black grapevines, lemon, orange, yellow and purple passionfruit and a large veggie garden.
- The property has near new fencing and is subdivided into 7 main paddocks, (all watered).
- Water is reliable via easements to 2 wells (1 equipped), 2 dams & approx. 300,000 litres of tank water storage.
- Rainfall is approx. 650mm per annum.
- Productivity over the years has been on average 50 steers annually.
- School bus at front gate, servicing schools in Scone
- Wonderful views of the Wingen Maid.
If you are after a very productive small grazing or equine operation that has good bitumen road access to Scone & the services of the Upper Hunter Valley, then make this property a must to inspect, as the vendors are retiring after many happy years on the property.
-For Sale via Expressions of Interest by 5pm, Thursday 27th October 2016 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
For further information please contact your Selling Agents at MacCallum Inglis - Angus Patterson 0427 443 250 or visit www.maccalluminglis.com.au