- Ideally located with ever changing views of the Middlebrook flats and the mountains beyond.
- A large master bedroom with walk through robe and en-suite. The balance of the bedrooms all have large built in robes and space for students desks etc
- With large raked ceilings the open plan family area including kitchen, dining room and lounge area is a congregation point for the whole family. With a separate children's activity area and a formal lounge area there is plenty of room for the family members to escape.
- Large rooms and corridors, textured rendered walls and high ceilings add a feeling of luxury to this well appointed family home
- Outside the landscaped low maintenance yard including an in ground pool add to the luxurious feel of this property. Alfresco dining at its best overlooking your private backyard. Furthermore an artist studio overlooking the Middlebrook flats and the mountains beyond giving the artist inside you inspiration to create.
For more information about this magnificent residence phone MacCallum Inglis 02 6540 1200 or Angus Patterson 0427 44 3250 firstname.lastname@example.org