- "Peakhill" is located at the end of a private road, a 5 min drive from Scone and encompasses a unique 116 acre (47 ha) valley with commanding easterly views over Scone township.
- The property ranges from flat grazing areas up to steeper hills and sprinkled with natural cave formations that children would love to explore!
- The home is a 2 storey, 14 y.o western red cedar with a Colorbond roof and large easterly entertaining deck to capture the fantastic views. It has 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite, 2nd bathroom, study and sitting room, along with open fireplace and split system A/C.
- High ceilings throughout, combined kitchen/dining room and separate lounge room, all with floor to ceiling windows, enhance the character and charm of this family home.
- The low maintenance, landscaped garden has been tendered with an array of introduced and native species to complement the home.
- Infrastructure on Peakhill includes a steel set of cattle yards with ramp, a large 14 x 15 x 5m barn style shed set up for both storage and 4 horse accommodation (with new concrete floor), fenced into 3 paddocks and bitumen driveway up to the house.
- Water for the property is via an unequipped bore, 5 dams, a spring fed well and 250,000 litres of tank storage.
"Peakhill" would suit a combination of rural pursuits including horses and/or cattle, run by a family who enjoys the outdoors!
If you are after a rural lifestyle on Scone's doorstep a truly unique property with spectacular views down the valley, then make this property a must to inspect.