Located opposite the Coles complex 97 Kingdon Street has been fully renovated and is ideally suited for business use.
- incorporating 3 consult rooms, a large reception and waiting area
- all consult rooms and reception area's with new split system reverse cycle a/c
- tea/smoko room with built in dining
- internal bathroom incorporating shower and toilet
- a second toilet with wheel chair access
- wheel chair access and parking to the rear of the property via a tar sealed entry
This lovely property has some beautiful features including ornate high ceilings, bay windows, wood fire stove, and an open fire place. The property is set in a beautiful space with established Jacaranda trees and lovely low maintenance gardens to the front of the property. If you are looking to establish a business in Scone or looking to invest in the Upper Hunter, 97 Kingdon Street is a one off in the current market.
For further information phone the exclusive selling agents MacCallum Inglis 65401200 - Angus Patterson 0427 443 250 or visit www.maccalluminglis.com.au